In this video, you’ll learn how to use the Design Blocks in WordPress to create rich layouts with Columns Blocks, Reusable Groups, Separators, and Spacer Blocks.
In this video:
- How to use the Block Navigation to select blocks.
- How to use the Column Block to create complex layouts.
- How to create Group Blocks.
- How to create Reusable Blocks.
- Using the More Block to just show a ‘teaser’ excerpt on your main blog page, with a link to “Continue Reading.”
- Split blog posts into multiple pages using the Page Break Block.
- Using Separator Blocks to visually divide sections of content.
- Adding white space between blocks with the Spacer Block.
In order to view our Knowledge Base training videos, you will need to create an account and log in.