This is the first in our 42-part complete tutorial series for the Jetpack Plugin. In this video, we’ll take an introductory look at the Jetpack plugin, including how to install, activate, and begin adding new features to your WordPress site today!
The Jetpack plugin gives you great features like:
- Contact Forms
- Ability to customize the CSS for your site
- Additional media options
- Likes and Social Sharing features
- Options for speeding up your site
- Helpful shortcodes and widget features
- and dozens more!
Most of the Jetpack features are completely free, however, Jetpack does also offer some great premium features as well.
In this course, we’ll explore each of the Jetpack features in-depth, one by one. We suggest that you take the course all the way through so you understand Jetpack’s full range of options. However, you can also skip directly to the videos you have the most interest in or need for, or come back later to review the other features.
In this video:
- How to install and activate the Jetpack plugin
- Why and how to connect to WordPress.com
- How to activate individual features in Jetpack
In order to view our Knowledge Base training videos, you will need to create an account and log in.