This tutorial video demonstrates how to how to install WordPress plugins to add new functions and features to your WordPress site.
Plugins allow you to add new features to your WordPress blog that don’t come standard with the default installation. There are thousands of plugins available for WordPress, and with the Plugins sub-panel, finding, installing, and managing new plugins is easy!
Covered in this video:
- What are plugins, and what do they do?
- How to install WordPress plugins.
- How to activate and deactivate plugins using the Plugins sub-panel.
- How to find new plugins directly from the Plugins > Add New sub-panel.
- Using the automatic plugin installer.
- Installing the popular Jetpack plugin.
- Configuring Jetpack options.
In order to view our Knowledge Base training videos, you will need to create an account and log in.