In this video, we’ll demonstrate how to sell a t-shirt on our WooCommerce site by using a variable product.
If you offer products that have different variations, such as size or color, a simple product won’t cut it. Luckily, WooCommerce allows us to create variable products by adding different attributes to our products, as well as different price variations.
Covered in this Video:
- Adding product information
- Adding product attributes
- Generating variations from attributes
- Adding prices and inventory on a per-variation basis
- Viewing the product on the frontend
In order to view our Knowledge Base training videos, you will need to create an account and log in.