In this video, you’ll learn how to build and edit custom navigation menus in WordPress, including drop-down menu items.
In the Menus sub-panel, you can create one or more custom menus, for use in your site’s primary navigation menu, or other areas in our site. Custom menus may contain links to individual pages, categories archives, or even external URLs.
Covered in this video:
- How to create a new custom menu.
- Adding pages, categories and custom links to your newly-created menu.
- How to rearrange menu items.
- Creating nested, or drop-down menus.
- How to build multiple custom menus, and why.
- Building custom menus in the Customizer for instant, real-time previews.
- Using the Custom Menu widget to add a menu to your sidebar or footer.
In order to view our Knowledge Base training videos, you will need to create an account and log in.