This tutorial video demonstrates how to create a new post (or article) in WordPress.
Posts are blog entries—or articles—that are displayed in chronological order on your homepage, typically with the newest post at the top. Unlike pages, posts usually have comments fields beneath them and are also included in your site’s RSS feed.
Covered in this video:
- Creating a new post in WordPress using the Posts > Add New > sub-panel.
- Personalizing the Add New Post interface.
- The new, auto-resizing editor.
- Formatting text and content using the editing tools.
- Assigning categories and tags to your post.
- Adding a Featured Image to your post.
- Postdating or scheduling a post for another time.
- How to save and publish posts to your site.
In order to view our Knowledge Base training videos, you will need to create an account and log in.