In this video are going to continue to take a look at some of the layout blocks that are available in WordPress by default.
In this video, you’ll learn how to use Layout Blocks in Gutenberg to create custom layouts with multiple columns, media and text, separators, and spacers.
Up until this point, most of the blocks in Gutenberg have focused on creating content. But in this video, we’ll take a closer look at Layout Blocks, which enable you to create custom layouts for your pages, even using multiple columns, if you want.
In this video:
- How to use the Column Block to create custom layouts of up to six columns.
- Using the Media & Text block to easily set images and text side-by-side.
- Using Separator Blocks to visually divide sections of content.
- Adding white space between blocks with the Spacer Block.
- Using the More Block to just show a “teaser” on your blog page, with a link to “Continue Reading.”
- Splitting long content into multiple pages with the Page Break Block.
In order to view our Knowledge Base training videos, you will need to create an account and log in.